This build was inspired by one of my favorite furniture designers, George Nakashima. It is a live edge walnut slab that is joined to a walnut base using through tenons.
The base is assembled using a complex bridle joint.
Some of the specialty tools I used in this build.
• ½” spiral flush trim router bit https://amzn.to/2lhWRAq
• Stubby template router bit https://amzn.to/33lbkgE
• Japanese Dozuki Saw https://amzn.to/34CjRvG
• Minwax wipe on poly https://amzn.to/2AWjMWO
• Starbond CA Glue https://amzn.to/2BvNG3r
• CA Glue Accelerator https://amzn.to/2R7Ortc
• George Nakashima Soul of a tree https://amzn.to/3b0Ficl
For a list of some of my favorite tools and typical consumables I use in my shop, please visit my amazon page. (This is an affiliate link and funds raised help this channel grow.) https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencer20170928266
Your support helps me create more content as well as more in-depth builds
Instagram – https://goo.gl/GIY2Af
FaceBook – https://goo.gl/nsWnZZ
Thank you for supporting the handmade movement and your local artists and craftspeople.
#woodworking #livedge #furnituredesign